Used Older Craftsman Lathe for Sale

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I've got a Craftsman Lathe, model #113.228160. It's used, and an older model, so the MT is a #1. It's in working order, I cleaned up the headstock and refitted the parts, cleaned up the tube, realigned/recentered the head and tailstock, and purchased a new toolrest as well as new 4 piece center set (#1 MT), plus a live center for the tailstock. Pictures linked here on my external Picasa site:

https://picasaweb.google.com/107602759139677368610/CraftsmanLatheForSale?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCO2LxPa5osuc_gE&feat=directlink

Manual is attached in PDF form if you want to look up the specs on it. Motor runs good, belt is in good shape.

Stipulations are that it will need to be picked up - I'm in the North Florida area. It's heavy, so I won't ship it anywhere. I can make arrangements to meet if you're interested.

I'm asking $100 - I have about $50 in new parts into it, so it's worthwhile for an extra lathe or buffing setup, or as a good starter lathe. I used it for my first lathe starting out, and it worked well - I just outgrew it.

Attachments

• crLathe-113.228000-1983.pdf
    976.2 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:
Top Bottom