unveresity of Flordia blank

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

penmaker1967

hi guys i am need of a couple of worthless wood blanks in the unveresity of Flordia colors i know my spelling sucks today but ia m at work and had a very long night. ifanyone knows where i can find these pm me please can buy outright or trade some blanks for it
thanks for the help

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

penmaker1967

i would like for them to have all the colors in the same blank but they dont have to be worthless wood i just thought it might add a little to the pen if it was

OKLAHOMAN

In that case how about a real Gator Jaw bone in the Fla. Gator colors like this one:

sigpic2611_16.gif-001.jpg

Tom T

Chuck, WC sells a blank that every other board in it is Gator colors. I have never gotten around to the two I have so I can not tell you how they look. I also have one of those gator jaw blanks. And have not turned it either. But it looks really, really good.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Chuck, WC sells a blank that every other board in it is Gator colors. I have never gotten around to the two I have so I can not tell you how they look. I also have one of those gator jaw blanks. And have not turned it either. But it looks really, really good.
I hope you get to them soon Tom!:biggrin:

Top Bottom