Tube in molds

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

southernclay

Looking for molds for the following.

Patriot. Zen. Clicker. Gent. Cigar.

Can trade or buy outright.

Let me know if you have any sitting around you don't need.

Thanks!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Brooks803

Warren...Let me look when I get home from church today and I'll let you know for sure what I have.

I know I have the zen. Are you looking for a full sized Gent or the Jr. Gent? I know I have the Jr. Gent also.

turncrazy43

Warren, check out Ptownsubbie (luv2turn.com) He has a lot of tube in molds for sale and should have what you want. If not contact him and he may be a ble to make them for you. Just a thought.

southernclay

Thanks Wayne! Fred is who I will get them from. I only "need" the patriot but thought the others would be nice so if I don't get them here will order from him in a few days.

Fay Prozora

I recently bought a mold for the slim line pen blanks from Fred also and I will say it is awesome. I do intend to get the bottle stopper mold and the tube in mold from him come payday. I sure love that mold and I can get 4 pen blanks out of that mold too. Can't wait to try turning those blanks I did and see how well they turn and hopefully get some nice pens out of them.. Fay

Brooks803

Alright Warren. Here's what I have. Let me know if you want any of them. I just don't like to do these tube on castings anymore.

3 - Marksman Eagle (possibly fits the Desire as well)
1 - Jr. Gent
1 - Euro
1 - Sierra
1 - Zen

Top Bottom