Trading my pen blanks for turning kits??

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

NC Wood Art

Ok guys I am looking to add some turning kits. I would rather try to trade for some before buying from online sources as I have more wood than cash.
I am open to any type kits so get out those kits you purchased with good intentions & poor execution & trade them for something you can use. I am reasonable guy & easy to trade with. I am open to most any type kit does not have to be pen kits.

I have over a thousand pen blanks all types woods domestic, exotic, burls, figured woods, spalted etc. I do not have any acrylic blanks.

Once I know what you have to trade & what type of blanks you want we can close a deal.

Looking forward to hearing what you got. PM me for quickest response I am not on the forum but a few times a day.

Sorry but no international deals US only.

Bill

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jallan

I am cleaning up the shop right now and will have some kits in a day or two to trade. Interested in burls and figured woods. Will PM you what I have about Mon. or Tues.if that's ok with you?

I have the following kits to trade.Timberbits Cambridge Hybrid FP B071, 2 kits, one complete, one without tubes.
CSUSA/Dayacom Jr Gent II Non-Post FP 10kt gold, 2 kits.
PM me with what you would offer!

NC Wood Art

all messages replied, keep in mind folks I am offering exotic wood & or exotic burls for these kits so you are getting more than fair market value in return.

Bill

Top Bottom