Trade for pen kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Woodkiller

I have some US silver coins that I have been selling off on evilbay recently and I would like to trade some of what I have left for pen kits. I'd rather not fool with evilbay any more and I need more kits to have something to work on, simple as that.
I am looking for some higher end kits, 14k fountain nibs, upgrade refills, gift boxes, some nice burl blanks, blanks with certificates, and tru-stone.

Some kits I'd like are any of the broadwell pens, atrax, gents, triton, American patriot, emperor, imperial, civil war, lotus, virage, zen, long clicks, faith hope love, and anything else similar. Fountain or rollerball and the nicer platings preferred.

What I have is a few silver proof sets, silver quarter sets, & 5 oz silver. Total current evilbay value is $1100+ for the lot, and whatever I have left in a week or so will get sold there.

If there is any interest I will provide specifics on what I have and current value on my end and I can show where I have sold them recently and what they are actually getting on evilbay should you wish to turn them into cash yourself.

Thanks for looking.
Mike

I also have some of this listed on a gun forum for some other things I am in need of, so what I have might change at any time.

elkhorn

PM sent. I also have some blanks with COA. I'll send a list if interested.

Top Bottom