Tap and dies

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Tclem76

Today I was attempting to order some tap and dies as I WILL make a kitless pen this year. Anyway I got tied up and never hit the order button but I thought I would see if anyone had any that they don't use and would like to sell. I have been getting some help from someone and some of what I am
Looking for are. I'm thinking I may try the roller writer style also
6.5x5
7x.75, 8x.75, 9x.75, 10x1, 12x.8
Thanks
Tony

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

NittanyLion

I do not have any for sale, but bought mine for a nice price on eBay. I would suggest buying the individual dies you need vs a set. Hope this helps!

Tclem76

I do not have any for sale, but bought mine for a nice price on eBay. I would suggest buying the individual dies you need vs a set. Hope this helps!

Thank you. I actually had most of these ordered today but didn't hit the order button and got tied up at work but thanks again

Tclem76

I was on my work computer. Will have to look again. I looked at a couple different sites. I just didn't finish ordering as I got a call to actually go to work. Lol

SteveG

What a shame!!

You are AT work, and they actually expect you to WORK!!! :eek: Things are really going down hill these days.

I say: stop going to work. Show 'em who is the boss.:tongue::wink:

Tclem76

What a shame!!

You are AT work, and they actually expect you to WORK!!! :eek: Things are really going down hill these days.

I say: stop going to work. Show 'em who is the boss.:tongue::wink:

Well I was on my break. Not much to do on the Friday following the new year except order supplies

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Victornet.com has most of what you want as cheap as anywhere. Amazon may also have them although with different sellers.

Carl Fisher

Yup, Victornet is the best I've found for single start.

Silverpenparts.com for the specialty feed taps and triple start sets.

Tclem76

Victor net is the site. I remember now Carl. All I had to do was look at the email. Lol. I'll probably just go back and order but thought I would see if anybody had any. Long shot. Lol I know I don't like to sell my tools

Top Bottom