storage for blanks /pen kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jeff turns

Anyone interested in good condition storage cabinet. Will hold lot of blanks ....kits... tools...etc.$350.00 you pick up in Flint, MI .....What you see is what you get. All 4 cabinets.

Attachments

• j phone 032.jpg
    j phone 032.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 254
  • j phone 033.jpg
    j phone 033.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CREID

Ah, my dad and I were both in the printing industry and he got some cabinets just like those from an old letterpress shop. They used to keep the letters and numbers and stuff in them. They also make handy tool cabinets for wrenches, drill bits, anything thin. His used to, well I guess they still do (there still there in the garage) have little wooden dividers in the drawers. Pretty cool cabinets and very expensive if you were to buy them new.
Curt

Jim Smith

After shopping for quite a while, I was able to find one of these which I use for tool storage. These cabinets are very well made and if that price is for all four of them, this is an outstanding price. Most of the ones I found were over $300 each cabinet.

Jim Smith

Sprung

If I had the money, I'd send my dad down from Bay City to get them for me. However, the chances that he'd bring them out to MN for me instead of using them in his own shop are slim to none - especially since he's cleaning and reorganizing his own shop right now!

Nice units and great deal! Hope they find a good home.

Rockytime

<SNIP> They also make handy tool cabinets for wrenches, drill bits, anything thin. His used to, well I guess they still do (there still there in the garage) have little wooden dividers in the drawers. Pretty cool cabinets and very expensive if you were to buy them new.
Curt

They're called California Job Cases.

Top Bottom