Stabilizer Package Deal For Sale

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Sataro

I bought this with good intentions but cannot find time to use it. So I might as well see someone else get some use out of it. It has some resin in the bottom that needs cleaned up some. But it will work fine as is.

Local deal would be best but that is hoping for too much.

Stabilizer container--$75.00
Pump--$25.00
New Toaster oven still in box--$20.00

If someone local wanted it, I would take $100 for the package.
Corsicana, Tx location but could meet near Dallas for delivery...
Saturday heading to Conroe, Tx area...so could deliver that direction.

Will give package deal priority but if not gone by the weekend, will sell stabilizer container for above price plus shipping.
First to respond gets package deal or stabilizer if not gone by Saturday morning.

Inside dimensions: width- 4 1/2" length- 5 1/2" height-5 1/4"

View in Gallery

View in Gallery

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stonepecker

If the size doesn't suit Chris, I'll take it.

You see Chuck, . . . . . I make you a little room and right away you want to fill it up again. :eek: Be sure to throw away some more empty boxes and maybe go through a few of the containers that you have there. :rolleyes: Otherwise you could put a shelf above the AC unit for the pump and set the container on the bench to the left. :biggrin:

:bananen_smilies046:I think you better start making plans for enlarging the cave.:bananen_smilies047:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
If the size doesn't suit Chris, I'll take it.

You see Chuck, . . . . . I make you a little room and right away you want to fill it up again. :eek: Be sure to throw away some more empty boxes and maybe go through a few of the containers that you have there. :rolleyes: Otherwise you could put a shelf above the AC unit for the pump and set the container on the bench to the left. :biggrin:

:bananen_smilies046:I think you better start making plans for enlarging the cave.:bananen_smilies047:
Ha Ha! Very funny! :tongue: I backed out. Forgot I'm broke.:redface:

Top Bottom