Stabilization service with void filling

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CharlesH

Hello guys,

I have some very special pieces of afzelia burl with heavy mineral spalting and it is voidy. I am wondering if anyone could point out someone that would stabilize + sort of do a worthless wood treatment to my most prized and cherished blanks.

Thanks,

Charles

robutacion

Hello guys,

I have some very special pieces of afzelia burl with heavy mineral spalting and it is voidy. I am wondering if anyone could point out someone that would stabilize + sort of do a worthless wood treatment to my most prized and cherished blanks.

Thanks,

Charles

Geezz Charles, sure you will find someone closer to you to take care of your blanks however, if you get stuck, you can send them to me, I will take care of you...!

Cheers
George

CharlesH

Awesome! I might contact you shortly.

C

Hello guys,

Thanks,

Charles

Geezz Charles, sure you will find someone closer to you to take care of your blanks however, if you get stuck, you can send them to me, I will take care of you...!

Cheers
George

Top Bottom