Specific acrylic pen blank

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Brooks803

I've been asked by a customer to make them a custom FP using a blank that is either clear or transparent white with chunks (not ribbons) of red, blue, and yellow. Since I typically make my own materials I figured I'd check here to see if anyone has something like this, or would know who might carry it. I've already checked all of the major blank vendors I could think of. Some are close, but none are dead on.

I'd be happy to trade or purchase outright. I'd need at least 2 of them and they can not be PR or Inlace type materials.

Thanks!

Jonathon

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Crashmph

Just pour that. LOL.

Could you pour a small thin flat layer of each color of the three colors in separate pours.

After each cures. Freeze them to make them brittle. Take a hammer the them to crush them. Then blend the chunks in a mold and add clear. Just a thought I have wanted to try but have not had the time to get to... Yet.

Brooks803

Can't pour it myself. I don't trust alumilite when left clear. It yellows over time and this is a paid commission that I don't want to have to replace.

BSea

I don't have a pic. I thought you might be able to do that in alumilite. With no clear, but mixing the red & blue chunks into white alumilite. Just a thought.

Top Bottom