Small Flat Rate Box of Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

We just had a chapter meeting of the Oklahoma Chapter and Martin Beauford (mhbeauford) was very generous and brought a supply of wood for the members to take home. What was left he asked me to do as I see fit. I cut most into blank size and packed 7 small flat rate boxes. These will be given away to the first seven NEW MEMBERS who have not been turning over 3 months. Classic Nib will pay all shipping and a big thanks to Martin for suppling the wood. These will be great to practice your turning skills. List here if you want a box and I'll PM you for your address.

All seven of my boxes are gone and mailed. Jon Piper (GoodTurns) added 2 more boxes and they are spoken for. Mark Fitlin (fitty) has just added 4 more boxes.
So we have 4 more newbees that can have some ...as Alan Iverson would say practice time.:biggrin:

Last edited:

PenMan1

What a great gesture! Thanks Roy, Martin and Ok chapter. This is one of those things that makes the IAP such a special place.

Hula daddy

My son and I have been turning for a around 3 months. He would very much appreciate a box of practice blanks.

thank you very much
Brian

OKLAHOMAN

Larry, I sent Don a PM if he wants one to come here and let me know. Thanks for helping friends thats what the IAP shouild be about.

Don York "Dead Level" has just started turning and loves turning pens. Only been turning a couple of months.....

TDE

free blanks

When I first started turning there were a few friends who gave me blanks, wood, even some pr. to turn. Thats one thing I like about this hobby. Thanks for helping out these guys. Happy turning, Ted:)

OKLAHOMAN

Jon Piper (GoodTurns) PM'ed me that he had 2 boxes he could send to late arrivals:eek:. One is gone and he has one left. PM me your address and I'll get it to Jon.
This place is just amazing Thank you Jon, and Martin.

OKLAHOMAN

Just got a PM from Mark Fitlin (fitty) who has added 4 more boxes, so once again members stepped up and helped each other. If you want one of Marks boxes post here and I will send you a PM asking for your address and forward it to Mark.

LagniappeRob

Just got a PM from Mark Fitlin (fitty) who has added 4 more boxes, so once again members stepped up and helped each other. If you want one of Marks boxes post here and I will send you a PM asking for your address and forward it to Mark.

Did I need to post again or did you get me PM? Thanks, Rob

OKLAHOMAN

Robert, I got your PM and your free box is coming from Jon Pipper (GoodTurns) so be sure to thank him, he's an grouch if you don't but age will do that to some....
Update
Well I just heard from Jon and his PO is closed as they have no power and don't know when it will be back up also the street lights are all off, these storms sure have wrecked havock across the country.
Robert you box will now be shipped by Mark Fitlin (Fitty) .

Last edited:

bobskinner

Thank you for your (and the others involved) generosity!

I would love some blanks and will put a few of them towards a few ServicePens I hope to make in the near future.

Bob

OKLAHOMAN

Jon, Mark and Myself want to say we hope all who received a box enjoys them and as you gain in experence pass it on to others here as thats what makes this place great. Mark has one box left Jon and I are out so the next person who posts will get the last box.

Andrew_K99

Kudos to all of you! Gestures like this are what make the IAP the awesome place it is.

Hopefully some of these newbies will post their results in SOYP's.

AK

OKLAHOMAN

Keith the last box is yours. Please PM me your address and I'll forward it to Mark....quote=khallpens;1416561]I would like a box

Thanks

Keith Virginia Beach, VA.[/quote]

Top Bottom