Sea salt and pen blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MikeinSC

I am posting this here as well as on the FB groups.

A few of y'all here may have received some of the sea salt that I make in the past. I haven't made any in quite some time and pictured below is the last of the last batch. Well, the Lord's of time have bestowed grace upon me and have given some time off sufficient to make more.
Very few know that it is actually one of my goals this year to take the sea salt making a bit further. I suppose that more people will know now.
Whenever I make it I always get some worries about the purity of the salt and my background with food. Well, do not fear. I was once a Special Airlift Missions Flight Attendant in the military serving Donald Rumsfeld, Laura Bush, Condoleezza Rice, and various world leaders. I am ServSafe instructor certified, Better process Control certificate, have an MCFE, etc and blah blah.. I've had the salt tested before and found that it passes the requires salinity level to be safe. I think I have food safety and experience nailed down.
I have the ok from SC DHEC, SC Dept of Agriculture, FDA, etc to do what I do. Hopefully, that will settle some worries. Oh, and my water source is local waters that are open and highly regulated and I only take from the incoming tide.
I've given away a lot of salt in the past year and a half. Fortunately, there has always been positive feedback and people asking for more.

With all that said, I am making a new batch and I'd like to offer it to my good friends here. Unfortunately, I can no longer give it away. :(

For just $10 whole American bucks, you'll get 1.5 ounces of Palmetto Saltworks sea salt and two acrylic or corian slimline pen blanks (4pcs) shipped to you.

Limited to just 40 spots this time around.

If you're interested, say something. If you'd like to get sea salt and pen blanks, message me.

Attachments

• _IMG_000000_000000.jpg
    _IMG_000000_000000.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 261
Last edited:
Top Bottom