Rollerball Springs

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

southernclay

I need a few rollerball springs. Had one missing from a kit and another went MIA when assembling a couple weeks ago. Need 2-3 but would prefer to have 5-10. If you have a bunch sitting around let me know. Can pay via paypal, thanks!

The missing spring came off a Manhattan but replaced with a Caballero/Jr Gent 1 spring, most seem to be similar but not all I don't think.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I need a few rollerball springs. Had one missing from a kit and another went MIA when assembling a couple weeks ago. Need 2-3 but would prefer to have 5-10. If you have a bunch sitting around let me know. Can pay via paypal, thanks!

The missing spring came off a Manhattan but replaced with a Caballero/Jr Gent 1 spring, most seem to be similar but not all I don't think.
How many do you want.....most will work with any kit, they are not exactly the same (even from shipment to shipment on the kits) but most are close enough.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
I guess since its a want ad I can reply, If Smitty or anyone else cant help you I do sell them 5 for $2.50,10 for $4.50 they snugly fit into the back of the refill. About .450 long.

Last edited:

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I guess since its a want ad I can reply, If Smitty or anyone else cant help you I do sell them 5 for $2.50,10 for $4.50 they snugly fit into the back of the refill. About .450 long.
Well I sell them too as far as that goes so I guess it's for sellers to respond to want ads....

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
I hesitated posting that Smitty but not because I didnt think that you wouldnt be able to take care of him. We as sellers cant respond in the general forums but in the Market Place forum where he is asking for a supplier we should be able to. We will soon know if Im wrong. It was not meant to usurp your offer to help him only a supplementery offer to help if you couldnt.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I hesitated posting that Smitty but not because I didnt think that you wouldnt be able to take care of him. We as sellers cant respond in the general forums but in the Market Place forum where he is asking for a supplier we should be able to. We will soon know if Im wrong. It was not meant to usurp your offer to help him only a supplementery offer to help if you couldnt.
I didn't mean that to seem I was chastising you for responding ... just trying to note that I agree with you that if someone asks for something sellers can respond - particularily when they are asking to buy. I don't usually respond if the want ad seems to indicate they don't want to pay.

Top Bottom