Rollerball Nibs

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

builtbybill

Hello,

I just came across a couple of pens that I have been holding onto since 2007 and I want to turn them but I am in need of a couple of parts.

I bought a Gentleman's Rhodium fountain pen, and a Jr. Gentleman's II Rhodium fountain pen, that I was going to make as a wedding gift for my sister-in-law. Ran out of time and never got them made so they have been sitting in a box since then. Fast forward to today and I realize that I much prefer roller ball to fountain. So I contacted Craft Supply USA to see if they had the roller ball nibs available, nope they said they only have parts if they have to disassemble kits for some reason, and they said they changed the threads recently as well.

So, my question is - does anyone out there have a Rhodium roller ball nib for a Gentleman's and a Jr. Gentleman's II pen, from somewhere around the 2007 time frame.

I know the odds are very slim but still had to ask.

Thanks,

Bill

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SteveG

I do not have what you are asking for, but thought you might have more success if you seek a simple swap of your complete sets for someone's rollerball sets.

builtbybill

There are at least two thread patterns for the JGII kit. And one for the original JG kit. I think I have all three, so if Roy's don't fit, let me know.

Pete
(also USN Ret.)

Thanks for the help, I will definitely let you know how they work out. This is what happens when you hold onto kits for almost 8 years waiting for a good reason to turn them. And, after all of that time, the reason ends up being "because they're there."

Bill

Top Bottom