PSI Designer (no Tenon)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I have two packages of 5 PKMONT2C Designer Kits that I will trade under the following conditions. I send you the kits at my expense, you turn one pen with your blank and send it to me at your expense. You keep the remaining 4 kits for your trouble. I am curious about the NT version compared to the Tenon one and don't have time right now to turn myself.

I do not have bushings for these sets so you'll either need to provide your own or turn without them.

If you have failed to return pens to me from other swaps or deals - don't bother to ask for these.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

keithlong

Hey LeRoy,
My father in law has one of these pens that was given to him as a gift. It is a nice pen, but my personal preference is to have the centerband on these pens stationary not loose.

TonyL

I have turned both; I like the NT, but I make the top of the lower barrel fit snugly into the CB. I do agree, and would prefer the CB to be fixed, but it isn't hurting my sales.

ottotroll

Thanks anyway -

I have turned about 8 pens with a tenon...Rockler had a sale on them 2 months ago.... The quality of that kit was less than impressive (2 had bad transmissions)... but thanks for answering back, anyway (I have seen a few exchanges you have had with one member in the forums, and I would not blame you if you get a little crotchety, lol)
Richard

If you need a truly "amateur" turner, I offer my services, lol....
Not really looking for a newbie.. I would prefer someone who has turned tenon style designers.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I have turned about 8 pens with a tenon...Rockler had a sale on them 2 months ago.... The quality of that kit was less than impressive (2 had bad transmissions)... but thanks for answering back, anyway (I have seen a few exchanges you have had with one member in the forums, and I would not blame you if you get a little crotchety, lol)
Richard

If you need a truly "amateur" turner, I offer my services, lol....
Not really looking for a newbie.. I would prefer someone who has turned tenon style designers.
:)Wasn't intending to sound "crotchity" I just am looking for people who can make a good comparison between the tenon and non-tenon.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Choice Made.

I have decided to send all 10 kits to OLDMAN5050 because he offered to send the 8 pens not coming back to me to the pens for troops program which I support. Also, because David does some pretty nice work.

My thanks to all who offered assistance in this small matter.

Top Bottom