Presidential Rollerball Kit

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jim_V

I picked up a few of these kits at a yard sale and of course, no instructions. They all came in a Woodcraft bag with # 124767 printed under the bar code. Contacted Woodcraft and they say they have no listing for that product number so it must be an older offering. I can pretty much come up with a method of constructing the kit, but there seems to be something missing from the cap portion. As it looks, there is no finishing ring and the end of the cap would just be bare material when the pen is closed. Don't seem right and I may just be looking at it wrongly. ANY help would be greatly appreciated since it looks like this kit would make an elegant finished pen.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
IF I recall the name correctly, it does not have a centerband. The body has a fitting that will show when the cap is on. It is a snap cap, the white plastic piece controls the "grip".

Jim_V

Presidential Rollerball Kits

Ed Thanks and I enjoy your videos. Edohmann, SUPER I have been looking for these since last summer. Woodcraft themselves were unable to furnish any info on these kits. Wob50 thinks for the greet.

Jim_V

I picked up a few of these kits at a yard sale and of course, no instructions. They all came in a Woodcraft bag with # 124767 printed under the bar code. Contacted Woodcraft and they say they have no listing for that product number so it must be an older offering. I can pretty much come up with a method of constructing the kit, but there seems to be something missing from the cap portion. As it looks, there is no finishing ring and the end of the cap would just be bare material when the pen is closed. Don't seem right and I may just be looking at it wrongly. ANY help would be greatly appreciated since it looks like this kit would make an elegant finished pen.
Throw away what you can't use and use what you can't throw away -- Happy Turning

Top Bottom