Penturner for hire

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

emmwittle

Hi everyone,

I joined IAP around 4-5 years ago after I had dabbled in some woodworking. I haven't had access to tools for a couple years now, so I haven't been doing any sort of penturning for a while. I was hoping to commission a pen to give as a gift and figured this would be the best place to do so.

It would be a black with gold matrix trustone blank on a 24kt gold vertex click.

I'm willing to negotiate price and even have some old blanks if someone would rather be paid in those. I mostly just have some wood blanks that I got at a Midwest Penturners Gathering 4 years ago. Some are quite pretty, and I'm not going to get to use them.
Send me a message if you're interested.

Thanks,
Emma Wittle

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Hi Emma:

I think I have one of those blanks (Not at home until Monday). If you get no other response, PM me.

Last edited:

TonyL

I will do for free or whatever you want to give me (or donate to the IAP). I have that one as one of my personal collection on a Atrax BP.

When I say I will do for free, I meant supply me with the kit and blank , and postage.

Attachments

• Gold Atrax Twist with Black and Gold Veined TruStone.jpg
    Gold Atrax Twist with Black and Gold Veined TruStone.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 321
Last edited:

emmwittle

Thank you, everyone. I've found a penturner. My guess is I will be back. :)
Happy to have such a friendly environment to come to for gifts.

Thanks,
Emma

Last edited:

emmwittle

Thanks everyone for the offers. I'm sure I'll be back. Karl_99 made me a beautiful pen. Just thought I'd post a picture.

Attachments

• IMG_0231.jpg
    IMG_0231.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 280
Top Bottom