PENS FOR TROOPS

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
This sale for charitable purposes approved by me -- Jeff

This offer is pens for USA troops or Canadian peace keepers. I have gotten some bulk slimline pen and pencil kits that I will sell at 10 kits (either pens or pencils) for $8.00 ($9.00 for Canadians) which includes shipping.

CANADIANS ARE LIMITED TO 10 KITS DUE TO SHIPPING COSTS - LIMIT DOES NOT APPLY IF YOU WANT TO PICK UP SOME ADDITIONAL SHIPPING I'LL CHECK TO SEE WHAT IT WILL BE IF YOU ASK.

They will be packaged 10 kits in a single baggie. Individual parts will not be packaged in separate little baggies and gold with black stripe on the clip are the only finish available.

THE PENCIL KITS USE 1 7/8 INCH TUBES - SHORTER THAN STANDARD SLIMLINES AND HENCE A SHORTER BLANK, I RECOMMEND CUTTING THE BLANK TO 2 INCHES.

Each buyer may take 10 or 20 kits - Shipping is first class mail for 10 kits and priority mail for 20 to USA buyers and first class mail international to Canadian buyers.

I will consider other charitable uses, let me know what you want to do. All I ask is that you assure me that you will not sell them for personal gain.

To date my customers have provided about 1000 pens to the troops and other charitable causes. Thanks to all who have helped.

I have around 210 pen kits and 220 pencil kits available for this project and will fill orders until all are gone.

If you want in ... send me a private message (PM) with your address and email address and the number of kits you want. I'll send you a paypal invoice for your records. Mention if you want both pens and pencils. (Sets are also a nice thing for the troops - you don't work crossword or Sudoku puzzles with a pen)

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Justturnin

Requested mine. I will turn these with my 10 year old daughter and try help her understand why we do it and why our troops are so special to all of us.

Thanks Smitty!!!!

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
PEN KITS SOLD OUT

THE PEN KITS ARE ALL SOLD OUT....I STILL HAVE ABOUT 10 PACKAGES OF PENCIL KITS -- PRICE LOWERED TO $7.00 USA ONLY.

Schtick

May be a late question, but do I send the finished pens/pencils to the USO or is IAP setting up a mass shipment? Thanks again great idea Smitty

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Click on Flag

You can click on the Flag next to the IAP logo at the top of the page or contact GaryMcg here and ask if he is doing it again this year (I think he is).
May be a late question, but do I send the finished pens/pencils to the USO or is IAP setting up a mass shipment? Thanks again great idea Smitty

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Found

I found about 30 more pen kits so if anyone else wants in kindly send me a PM....I have quite a few pencil kits left also. So I will give preference to people who will take a set of each. 10 for $7.00 including shipping for the pencils 10 for $8.00 including shipping for the pens.

GaryMGg

You can click on the Flag next to the IAP logo at the top of the page or contact GaryMGg here and ask if he is doing it again this year (I think he is).

Thanks Smitty. I made one correction.
I've been without enough web access to really promote the ServicePens project this year, but maybe we can make up lost time.

Please contact me at GaryMGg or directly via email at garymg@gmail.com and put ServicePens in the Subject Line.

Top Bottom