Pen Turning Blanks - Exotics & Domestic

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

deepcreek

PEN TURNING BLANKS -

I am selling my stash of pen blanks. These have all been acquired over the past seven years or so at various woodworking venues as well as from fellow turners. They have been stored in my climate controlled shop. My woodworking has moved in a different direction and I don't know when I'll have time to get back to turning. These are too nice to just sit on a shelf so they need a new home.

SHIPPING -

The prices shown do not include shipping. In most cases, I can fit about 10 in a small Flat Rate box which would be $5.80. For larger quantities, I will charge actual UPSP Priority Mail rates or the next larger size Flat Rate box whichever is less.

HOW TO BUY -

PayPal is preferred and I will cover the fees. If you need to do something else and you are a long time member, let me know and we'll figure it out.

The first Private Message (PM) saying "I want it" for each item wins! Be specific. Make sure to give me the quantity you want when there are multiple lots of a certain type.

*** Please include your PayPal email address and Zip Code. ***

I will then send you an invoice through PayPal for the total amount due including the shipping cost.

NOTE -

I can't pick specific blanks out of the total batch to make up your order. In other words, please don't ask for "the third blank from the left on the second row". I appreciate your understanding.

I will not offer quantity discounts or accept offers. I believe my prices are fair and hope that you agree.

PHOTOS -

Please click the link to see a gallery of the pen blanks and then click on any photo to enlarge it. Sizes are included in a note with each photo.

https://picasaweb.google.com/deepcre...eat=directlink

THE GOODS –

Afzelia Xylay - $10.00 for 1 (15 Available)

Apple - $5.00 for 11

Black & White Ebony - $3.50 for 1

Bloodwood 3/4" - $2.00 for 2

Bloodwood 13/16" - $7.00 for 7

Bloodwood 7/8" - $8.00 for 8 (4 Lots Available)

Bocote 1x5" - $3.00 for 2

Bocote 11/16" - $6.00 for 4

Bocote 1x6" - $6.00 for 4 (2 Lots Available) SOLD OUT

Cocobolo - $7.00 for 7

Corian - $2.00 for 9

Ebony - $15.00 for 5 (2 Lots Available)

Holly - $12.50 for 5 SOLD OUT

Indian Rosewood - $6.00 for 4

Jarrah Burl - $6.00 for 1 (23 Available) 2 SOLD

Kingwood - $15.00 for 5 (3 Lots Available) 1 LOT SOLD

Mesquite 15/16" - $5.00 for 5

Mesquite 5/8" - $10.00 for 10 (3 Lots Available)

Mesquite 3/4" - $10.00 for 10 (5 Lots Available)

Mesquite Imperfect 5/8" - $10.00 for 10

Mesquite Imperfect 3/4" - $14.00 for 14

Mesquite Shorts - $5.00 for 7

Multi Color Laminated - $4.00 for 4

Ohi'a - $8.00 for 2

Walnut - $5.00 for 9

MANY THANKS!

Joe

Last edited:
Top Bottom