25 SPW Caballero Chrome........$6.50....15 SOLD
20 SPW Caballero Chrome no refill $5.50
8 PKCP 8020 Bolt Action....Gunmetal....$8.75....SOLD
9 SPW LeRoi Componet set Gold Tn/ Bla CHR. ....$4.75
12 Ellipse Ballpoint....Black TI/TI Gold.....$7.25
20 SPWLeroi....Titanium gold/Black Titanium.....$6.00....SOLD
5 Jr Gent Rollerball Non postal...Black Ti....$6.75..SOLD
12 JR Gent Rollerball postable....Black Titanium....$7.50....SOLD

I will take offers if anybody wants to . I have a lot more kits to list. Just would like these out of the way 1st
These are a start of what I will be listing in the next couple weeks . Have to give up turning moving into Condo with no place to work. Please submit here and private message me so as others know what is available. I would prefer doing all business through paypal. Thanks

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Just because you are moving into a condo you have to give up what you like to do. Just does not make sense. Rent a storage locker and work out of it or there has to be some solution. Never could wrap my head around things like this. The time you spent on working on pens will replaced by what??? :doctor::doctor::doctor::doctor:

lhowell

Can I get 10 of the SPWLeRoi Ti Gold/Black Ti and 5 of the SPW Caballero Chrome pen ($6.50 version) please?

leehljp

Member Liaison
My first pen lathe was a Taig. Got it back to our Japan home in a suitcase. Learned a lot on that lathe and did some good work too.

Pete275

John, Jim and Hank, I was hoping Jeff would respond to your comments. I don't understand anyone quitting this hobby other than for health reasons. I would rent myself a closet if I had to. Hopefully Jeff will reconsider.

Wayne

Jeff turns

You know guys I might regret it but I have quite the collection of Lionel trains that I never had a place to build a track . So this condo life will give me the basement and it will not be so noisey . I will be keeping most of my equipment for a while just in case I miss it . I appreciate the comments and the understanding. I have more money invested in trains than what I have here and I really hope everything falls into place.

JimB

You know guys I might regret it but I have quite the collection of Lionel trains that I never had a place to build a track . So this condo life will give me the basement and it will not be so noisey . I will be keeping most of my equipment for a while just in case I miss it . I appreciate the comments and the understanding. I have more money invested in trains than what I have here and I really hope everything falls into place.

It's good you are keeping your equipment. You never know when you may want to return to turning. At one time my life became very busy and I wasn't enjoying turning any more. I took a break for almost 2 years. I didn't step foot into my shop during that time but I also didn't sell off anything. I was glad I didn't because one day I just decided it was time to get into turning again. I walked back into my shop, spent a day preparing and then the next day started turning again. Perhaps you will return to turning someday as well but in the meantime have fun with your trains!

Ambidex

Sorry you have to Jeff..but unlike others I understand that there are extenuating circumstances that prevent us from doing something we love to do. I myself haven't turned for over 2 years due to divorce and moving out of my dream home with my dream workshop. I haven't stopped visiting here regularly and won't. These things have a way of working out and sometimes even for the best. I'll turn again but can forego a hobby to follow what life delves out. Best of luck and hope to see you back when it works for you.:)

leehljp

Member Liaison
. . . I have more money invested in trains than what I have here and I really hope everything falls into place.

WHAT? :eek: You have more money invested in trains than Pen turning equipment? How did that happen? :biggrin: You're ruining our reputation! :biggrin: We love helping other people spend money on new equipment with confusing suggestions. :laugh:

Just kidding and we understand.

Jeff turns

The Junior gents and the bolt actions are still available Beancounter had something come up and can't buy them right now.
Anybody want to make offers on anything let me know

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Judging from what you are selling you know that Smitty will miss you. But your train hobby is a fun one as well. I did that many years ago and had a ton of fun with my eldest, working on trains. That can be an expensive "toy" itself.

Jeff turns

Ok everybody all kits purchased has been shipped anybody wanting tracking numbers let me know. I am taking offers on the remaining kits so shoot me an offer I cant refuse Thanks again

Top Bottom