pen boxes

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

penmaker1967

hi guys I was wondering where is a place that I can get cardboard pen boxes that are not real expensive I need some for a show that I have coming up and would like to offer a box for the pens that are being given as gifts
thanks for the help

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I recommend you sign up for their emails as they offer free shipping with percent off that you can combine at different times of the year.

Decent quality boxes and with the combined offers you can get them at $.50 each with free delivery.

southernclay

Just went and looked, it was automatically applied for me but here's a code for 10% off and free shipping.

BF027

The free shipping is more important as their shipping is high and the percentage off makes less of an impact. I've seen 20% off and free shipping too. This is a great product for the price.

penmaker1967

I got 20%off when I did the order whiched seemed to cover the shipping I ordered a 100 and got them for about 69 cent each

budnder

+1 for the Amsterdam printing boxes. I remember hesitating because of having to order 100, but was really happy and have been using those regularly, and will definitely order another 100 when these run out.

I do recall it did take longer than a couple of days for them to arrive at my door. Maybe a week or so before they showed up. Not unreasonable, but just mention it since you reference a show "coming up".

zaqdesigns

I'm really happy with these boxes. I can't see why anyone would prefer the amsterdam over these unless they could only afford a smaller quantity or they run out.

It's at a place called gemsondisplay. single pen box

Here's my video review:

https://youtu.be/2OuMGVSr1qw

Thanks for sharing, Dan! I've been looking for a display box at a low cost. This is perfect! Thanks!

Top Bottom