pen blanks and kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

chris99210

I'm on a mission to gain more room in my shop and have pulled out a number of duplicate blanks. I've made up 9 boxes of blanks and one box with kits. These are free for the asking, but I'd like them to go to new turners or those who could use a bit of help with the cost of materials. Post a reply with which box you want so others know it's taken, then send me a PM with your address and which number box you'd like. Each box has 10 to 12 full size blanks, and some have shorts thrown in. All of these were purchased from the various online retailers and are good quality. The boxes are:

1. Deer antler, water buffalo horn, acrylic, animal pattern acrylic.
  2. Misc. acrylics, various colors and patterns
  3. Misc. acrylics, animal pattern acrylic, lucite.
  4. Misc. acrylics, one pine cone blank, alternate coral.
  5. Misc. acrylics, trustone.
  6. Misc. acrylics, matrix, trustone, lucite, wenge.
  7. Misc. acrylics, one blue 7mm carbon fiber, alternate lapis and jade, matrix.
  8. Stabilized wood: buckeye burl, redwood burl, desert ironwood burl, red mallee burl, wenge, cherry burl.
  9. Inlace acrylester, various colors -- these make beautiful pens with a terrific finish, but take some practice. For me, friends, family, customers tend to choose these first over other acrylics. If you want to experiment this would be a good start; I'd be happy to share some turning tips so you get some great pens.
  10. Berea "new series" ballpoint pen kits; 2 HP and 2 chrome, plus bushings and instructions.
I'll send the boxes out at the end of next week if I can get all of them to the post office at once.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

chris99210

Sorry, I should have said these were all ready to go in USPS flat rate shipping boxes -- I don't think these ship out of the USA and I'm going to send them at no cost domestically.

Sprung

I'm a new turner, less than 4 dozen pens so far, and I would be interested in box 5 if that qualifies me. Thank you!

I will send a PM later - we're just getting ready to sit down to dinner.

phsv

Do you have any more boxes available? I'd be interested in working with new material or whatever you have available.

Thank you.

Signoreandrew

Any left

If there are any boxes left I would appreciate one if any not picky just like making pens to make people happy

Sprung

My box arrived today - thank you very much! Awesome blanks and I can't wait to try them out!

wyone

Thank you SO very much for the gift. I had a chance to turn one yesterday and it came out beautiful. I made it as a birthday gift for a dear friend and was sure to let him know that he was the first to get a gift from the new turning materials and that I had been given the blanks from an awesome person on an awesome forum. I posted a picture on the Show off your pens section. The pictures do not do the blank justice!

Thank you again for your most generous gift

Top Bottom