Paul Huffman Pen Vise

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

I hope to have some in stock soon, If your in dire need for one right away LMK and I might be able to let you use mine foe a while until Paul gets me some.

yorkie

I hope to have some in stock soon, If your in dire need for one right away LMK and I might be able to let you use mine foe a while until Paul gets me some.

Thanks a lot. My wife surprised me with a Rockler pen vise and it was, quite frankly, crap. The jaws vibrate and it creates sloppy holes. So, I'm back to my old vise, which will work until you get some Huffman vises in. let me know as soon as they arrive.

Thanks!

SteveG

I have a Huffman vise available. At one time I had my pen making at two locations, now just one. The vise is a bit older, the original Aluminum color, not the pretty red. As a tribute to the quality of construction and design, it works just as all as the newer one I purchased more recently. The price is $80 plus shipping, which is likely to be a Medium FRB. I can email a photo if desired. So PM me if you want the tried and true treasure.

yorkie

I have a Huffman vise available. At one time I had my pen making at two locations, now just one. The vise is a bit older, the original Aluminum color, not the pretty red. As a tribute to the quality of construction and design, it works just as all as the newer one I purchased more recently. The price is $80 plus shipping, which is likely to be a Medium FRB. I can email a photo if desired. So PM me if you want the tried and true treasure.

Thanks a lot, Steve. I'm not in a big hurry and by the time I'm paying for shipping from Hawaii I'd be close enough to just buy a new one from Oklahomaman.

Thanks though, I really appreciate it.

SteveG

After my initial response, I checked to verify shipping cost, and my guess was correct, MFRB 3day Priority is the best USPS price. To round it off, the price is $90 shipped to US destinations (only). Since you have declined interest, (no problem) it is available to any interested. I will make no more entries here, and shift to classified along with other items if no takers here.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam

I very very rarely comment in any thread that mentions a vendor ( any vendor btw ), but I have to admit that that was an impressive reply.

Jim15

Stephen, if interested send me a PM. I have one and will sell it because i now drill on the lathe. My wife is in intensive care at the hospital right now so it might be a few days till I can ship.

Top Bottom