Ordered the wrong ink cartridges!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dthayer

Well, maybe it was a senior moment but I've got a bunch of ink cartridges that I don't need.

I was running low on my supply of cartridges for my Canon printer so I fired up Amazon, went for the last order for them that I placed, and just repeated the order. Unfortunately, I forgot that I used to have two Canon printers (that, of course, used two different kinds of cartridges) and I had recently gotten rid of one of them. Well, guess which one the last order was for!

So, short story long I've got two full sets of cartridges (total of 10 cartridges - two of each type) that fit a Canon PIXMA MG5320 printer (or any of a number of others that share the same cartridges) that I can't use. The cartridges are non-OEM ink (in other words, not from Canon) for PGI-225 CLI-226 Pixma (compatible with Canon: IP4820 iP4920 MG5120 MG5220 MG5320 MG6120 MG6220 MG8120 MG8220 MX882). As I said, I have ordered the same thing before and they worked fine even though they are not Canon.

If any of you have one of these printers, the ink is yours -- just pay the actual shipping. The original package shows postage of $3.83 but I'm not sure if that's a commercial rate that I may not be able to get. If there is any interest, I'll find out what the actual shipping would be and let you know.

Or... I'm just getting started in pen turning, if you have blanks, cutoffs, bits and pieces, heck -- just about anything you don't want, I'll ship you the ink if you ship me something!

Anyway, I hope someone can get some use out of these.

dirk

Skie_M

At first, I was excited, but then I checked my printer ...

Canon Pixma MG3520. Your cartridges aren't compatible with my printer .... ahh well!

I wish you luck finding someone who can use them!

Top Bottom