Old Version of Elegant Beauty Click

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PSNCO

I looking for the older version of the Sierra Elegant Beauty Click Pen Kit. It doesn't seem that anyone is carrying this old kit anymore. The kit has a 27/64" tube that is only 1.89" long. The new Elegant Beauty BUTTON clicks have tubes that are 2.42" long.

My son was turning a blank I poured that was turning down into a stunning blank when he caught his tool on the end and chipped out one end. The result was a salvaged blank that is 1.90" long.

I would prefer a chrome/satin, but I'd be interested in any finish of this particular kit.

Mark

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BSea

You might also turn off the damaged end so it's true, and put on a decorative ring. Also referred to as an OOOPS ring!

Here's one of mine. Notice the dark brown ring on the top of the cap.

SteveG

There is an "old style" Sierra click kit in the "SALE" section at Exotic Blanks. Is that the one you are looking for?. I am not sure, but I do not know if the pic in the listing is accurate (yes, No, ??) The description seems to fit your request.

PSNCO

There is an "old style" Sierra click kit in the "SALE" section at Exotic Blanks. Is that the one you are looking for?. I am not sure, but I do not know if the pic in the listing is accurate (yes, No, ??) The description seems to fit your request.

Nope. The Elegant Beauty Click is the only one at that size. I'm checking to see if woodcraft has some of their kits left. I don't like the price or black Ti as the plating, but I may have no other choice.

Top Bottom