nicely spalted wood

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Brooks803

I'm looking for some nicely spalted wood that'll be good for stabilizing. Softer the better. I'm looking for around 20 blanks to play around with. Let me know what you've got and what you'd like for it. I love the barter/trade system but I'm ok with buying outright. Thanks!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

I'm looking for some nicely spalted wood that'll be good for stabilizing. Softer the better. I'm looking for around 20 blanks to play around with. Let me know what you've got and what you'd like for it. I love the barter/trade system but I'm ok with buying outright. Thanks!

How far are you willing to go, to get those spalted blanks...???

Cheers
George

alankulwicki7

I've got some spalted silver maple. I've also got some beetle killed pine that has really neat gray streaks in it.
I can send pictures if interested.
I'm open to just about anything in trade.

JohnU

I have three large spalted maple log sections I'm in the process of cutting up, cross cut to show off the character. I can cut you some if you want. I'm at work right now but can send you some pictures tomorrow if your interested.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
I have some quite soft spalted pecan - it's not cut up into blanks, but I can put together an MFRB of chunks & would be glad to work a trade. If you are interested I can shoot some pictures.

Brooks803

How far are you willing to go, to get those spalted blanks...???

Cheers
George

Thanks George, I think I'll see how things fair with the locals.

Jonathan if you don't work anything our with George let me know... I don't have a full 20 but can get close to that

Thanks Michael. What type of wood is it? I'm thinking Maple will be a bit to hard for what I'm wanting to do.

I have some quite soft spalted pecan - it's not cut up into blanks, but I can put together an MFRB of chunks & would be glad to work a trade. If you are interested I can shoot some pictures.

Hi Edgar. Thanks! I'd love to see some pics. I'll PM you my email.

Top Bottom