NFA/ATF Tax Stamps

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tateb24

I am selling close to 80 NFA tax stamps. These stamps are issued by the ATF for purchase of Class 3 firearms, when an individual wants to purchase a firearm such as a machine gun/suppressor/or short barrel shot gun, these stamps are issued after $200 dollar tax is paid. I recently came into a huge lot and have way more than I will ever place on pens that I have made. These stamps are not rare, but uncommon.

I have made quite a few pens with these stamps placed on them, and they always sell for a premium. A little modge podge, and thick CA glue turns a rollerball pen into an interesting conversation piece. I always add layers to make the stamp finish smoothly under the CA glue.

Each stamp is 15.00, and shipping is priced according to location, USPS. I accept Paypal add 4%, or paypal gift. PM me if you are interested. Thanks

Attachments

• 20151101_172510.jpg
    20151101_172510.jpg
    266.6 KB · Views: 272
  • 20151101_172503.jpg
    20151101_172503.jpg
    294.6 KB · Views: 302
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

I don't understand what you mean by this statement:

"I always add layers to make the stamp have no seams. "

Can you clarify that please. Thanks

Skie_M

I don't understand what you mean by this statement:

"I always add layers to make the stamp have no seams. "

Can you clarify that please. Thanks

The meaning behind it is simple ...

When it's finished, you don't want anybody to be able to feel the edge of the stamp on the surface that it's sealed into... thus, it has no seams that can be detected by touch.

On the other hand, if you're talking about casting with these stamps around a tube and going for a seamless look, that's going to be impossible with these. :)

mecompco

Very cool! I paid for quite a few of the $200 stamps before I got my Class III/Title II manufacture's license back in the day.

Regards,
Michael

Last edited:

socdad

[/QUOTE]On the other hand, if you're talking about casting with these stamps around a tube and going for a seamless look, that's going to be impossible with these. :)[/QUOTE]

Why would this be impossible?

Skie_M

They have jagged edges and designs that won't meet up to form an invisible edge join... Plus, I doubt that they will smoothly wrap perfectly around the blank without a gap or overlap, as they aren't custom sized, though I suppose if there were an overlap you could use a larger tube to bring it even...

tateb24

I will keep these up till the end of the week, I don't have to sell them, but just wanted to see if there was any interest. I have a couple of orders pending so 4 of these stamps are gone, so 76 stamps left.

Skie_M

Probably obsolete for that and other reasons ....

Owner may have died - left over item in an estate sale ...

Owner may have passed the item on to a friend or relative at death, or sold it while still alive (new owner needs a new stamp)

Owner may not have passed background check, so was issued the stamp and could not receive the item... (I've heard of this happening locally, but I don't really believe it.)

Owner may have lost the item. (Fire, theft, property siezure, gross misuse, criminal activity)

tateb24

These stamps were apart of a collection that went out of business. The stamps are null, they can not be used again, the funny thing about these stamps is that everytime the firearms changes owners, a new stamp has to be purchased.

Top Bottom