New Cordless Tools

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mrpickypants

Won a set of Tritan cordless tools, while at a demonstration at my local Rockler store. One new 12 volt cordless drill with battery and one new 12 volt cordless Impact gun with battery. Both come in a case with charger.
I already have many cordless tools, but being brand new to wood turning, I am in need of turning tools and accessories. Such as spindle gouges, skew, sharpening tools, could also use a chuck.
Open to offers of what you might have, let's see where this goes.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    210 KB · Views: 320
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mrpickypants

Forgive me for not being completely clear. Although there are two items, drill and impact, it came with only one charge as it is a package set. If you presently have a 12 volt Triton charger, then it may make sense to break up the set, otherwise, it goes as a set. The drill and the impact retail for $139.00 each. I realize that is store value and as a private party it would be less.

TonyL

Do you want a sorbey skew 3/4 inch oval skew (I can put any type of grind you want on either) and a BB skew. I actually like the BB better...go figure. I will send you the skews and try them. If you like them, send me the tools. I really don't need the tools. But it will save me from walking up a flight of stairs. I will also include a 3 0r 4 plastic polishes compound samples. In fact, keep the compoundsnds and a consulations prize, just for participation in the deal :). I pay shipping and you pay shipping,

Hawkdave

I thought you guys might be interested in the story of how the Triton range of products started here in Australia.

https://stusshed.com/tag/australia/

I have owned a Triton workbench for nearly 10 years now, and after my brother passed away, I inherited all of his tools and machines, amongst them, many Triton items.

Dave.

Mrpickypants

Thank you. Very good read.
You can tell they are an quality product.
Just never heard of them before.
My end up keeping them.
No such thing as to many tools.

Top Bottom