Need Majestic JR rollerball kit

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mintman

Anybody have a Majestic Jr rollerball kit in rhodium they would like to trade? I just ordered the fountain pen kit by mistake. I have some Broadwell Art Deco rollerballs in black Ti and 22kt gold. I also have some old style desire and I think raven kits in stainless steel. I have both fountain pen and rollerball kits in these.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Terredax

Banned
Anybody have a Majestic Jr rollerball kit in rhodium they would like to trade? I just ordered the fountain pen kit by mistake. I have some Broadwell Art Deco rollerballs in black Ti and 22kt gold. I also have some old style desire and I think raven kits in stainless steel. I have both fountain pen and rollerball kits in these.

Thanks!

You live in Philly? Wouldn't it be easier, faster and less expensive (no shipping) to go to the store? Being that close to PSI could have it's disadvantages. :wink:
I hope you get one.

Mintman

Ar you talking about this kit?
https://www.pennstateind.com/store/PKMAJCR22.html

If so, I have one I can ship out to you at cost plus shipping.

Ken

ps...PM me if this is the one you want and you want it...that way I get notified and can get it out the door by tomorrow.

Thanks Ken!

Ends up I won't need it. I found out a buddy at work that lives just a few minutes away from PSI and he's picking me up one tonight.

Marc

Mintman

Thanks!

You live in Philly? Wouldn't it be easier, faster and less expensive (no shipping) to go to the store? Being that close to PSI could have it's disadvantages. :wink:

I hope you get one.

John,

True but at rush hour it's got to be at least an hour away and that's probably a good thing for my wallet!

Top Bottom