Nearly free blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Old Lar

I cleaned out my shop and again have too many blanks. I have 15 small flat rate boxes of blanks for $7.00 each to cover the cost of shipping and the paypal fee. I would like these to go to beginning turners because I was a beginner once and know how expensive it was to get started. These are a nice variety of woods (nothing outstanding, but nice blanks and worth the money) and a couple of acrylic blanks in each box. Should be at least 18 blanks per box. Please let me know if you are interested and send me a PM and I will send you my paypal info.

Attachments

• pen blanks.jpg
    pen blanks.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 266
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Old Lar

Packages sent

The boxes of blanks have been taken to the post office for:

Builtbybill
IWC
Erik
JoJoMcDugall
WalterCarulli
Imaginethat
Lordnyat
mikemarano

Pending payment received for postage for the 6 remaining, I may have 1-2 remaining. I am also waiting on one address for which I have been paid. I will update this if there are more.
Thanks for the response.

Last edited:

Old Lar

All gone

Thanks for your response. It does my heart good to help out those who are beginning in this obsession. Sorry I could not help out the last three requests. My shop is a little cleaner as I pack up things for a move later this summer. Not sure where we're headed yet, Arizona this fall and maybe on the road next summer. I will try to look up some of you if it works out. Once again thank you for your response.

D.Oliver

Thanks for your response. It does my heart good to help out those who are beginning in this obsession. Sorry I could not help out the last three requests. My shop is a little cleaner as I pack up things for a move later this summer. Not sure where we're headed yet, Arizona this fall and maybe on the road next summer. I will try to look up some of you if it works out. Once again thank you for your response.

Why would you want to leave South Dakota?:biggrin:

Old Lar

Why would you want to leave South Dakota?:biggrin:

I don't think I will be leaving SD. I have been in AZ the last two winters. Come to think of it, that's why I would leave SD... Looking for something in the northern Black Hills.

NCwoodworker1

Got the blanks

I received the box of 19 blanks on Saturday.... let me say, that is the best deal on blanks I ever got. !9 blanks and every one of them nice and will make great pens. It was a very generous gift and I THANK YOU.

Top Bottom