Money Clips

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Why don't you ask Curtis if he has any more or if he would reveal his source. I know he tried out a couple different places and the quality was the issue.

jttheclockman

I tried Curtis first and he said he didn't remember so I thought I'd ask if anyone had another supplier.
Here's the thread Lin http://www.penturners.org/forum/f66/money-clips-finally-71591/
Mike

I worked with him on testing those but he never did tell me where he finally got them. I will try to see if I have a link to the ones I had suggested back then but probably not because I did clean out most of my old favorite sites. The list was getting too long. I am sure if you do a google search you will find sources. If I recall one site had something to do with pictures because that is what people did with those. They would put family pictures in them. My brain is too old for this tests.:frown:

RKB

I'd be interested in buying some if someone has to put together a large quantity order. Would prefer the higher quality one that Curtis refers to in his post.
Thanks
Rod

lorbay

So I got a quote on this one and it will be about $3.00 ea to me. The only trouble is I have to buy 500.
Lin

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 104

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
When I saw this I decided to try to do a search to see if I could find the company I originally bought from. I am coming up empty! I can not, of the life of me, remember the company name. I have tried all kinds of search terms and am running out of luck. I do have one last resource in a friend that may know. He is the one who turned me on to them in the first place. Will see what I can come up with.

jttheclockman

Just another note Curtis also did a key chain that was actually very nice. Those were very well made and the swivel was what sold me on them. Out of the two I think the key chain would be more preferred and it was better made. I had to dig some but i found my stash of these money clips and key chains and looked for a name or tag and the only tags I saw were the "made in China" stickers.

Here is the link for the key chain thread. Bring back some memories Curtis????

"Original Cactus Blank"™ Key Chain and Money Clip

I have made the money clips from crafts supply and they are real cheap. The insert you make is what makes those sell. Way too small for my liking.

Last edited:

jttheclockman

I am sorry but I can not find the link I was thinking about for the money clips. Maybe Curtis can still help you. It might look like you may have a group buy building.

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
My supplier was a company that supplies stuff for laser engravers and they were in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. They were wholesale only and woudl not sell to you unless you had an account with them and they only gave accounts to folks who could verify they were in the laser engraving business! I have a good friend that has 3 $40k lasers for his business and he had an account with them. He called them for me and arranged for them to allow me to have an account. I just can not find the info or put my finger on the company name even doing a search.

They had a really good product that they imported themselves to their specs. I thought about going around them to one of the companies such as the search results above and actually got samples for 2 different ones including one VERY similar as above. They were junk compared to the ones I was getting. They looked similar but the quality was not there.

A year or so after I introduced them, CSUSA started selling them and they sold them at a lower price so I decided to stop. I believe my cost was somewhere in the $5 range each and I sold them for $7.50. Most folks would only buy 1 or 2 and once CSUSA started selling the cheaper ones for a little more than $5 if I recall, I just could not justify doing it any longer!

Top Bottom