MFRB of Worthless TX Mesquite

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Here is a big pile of mesquite wood that would be great for stabilizing & resifill. I was able to cram all this into an MFRB -- $25.00 shipping included in the USA.

I cut up a small log for a friend today, but neither of us do stabilizing or casting, so we don't have a need for the cutoffs, splits and bark, but it's too nice to throw away.

The wood from this log is a very deep red - much darker than most mesquite I've seen. I shot this photo outdoors, so the the sunlight makes some of the wood look a lot brighter than it really is. The two pieces in the lower left corner are pretty accurate representations of what this wood looks like.

Attachments

• WorthlessMesquite.jpg
    WorthlessMesquite.jpg
    291.2 KB · Views: 275
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stonepecker

I just took advantage of a Thursday special that is running with the BASH.
Now here is some wood to use in my new stabilizing equipment.

Lets see which one gets here first.
Please send me your Paypal information Edgar...........I will try it.

akingkubo

Do you have more Ed? I am putting together equipment to try stabilizing wood. Let me know if you have some more. Maria~

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Do you have more Ed? I am putting together equipment to try stabilizing wood. Let me know if you have some more. Maria~

That's all the deep red mesquite that I have right now. My friend only had that one log that he brought over. He's going to try to get more of it, but it will take a while.

If you'd like some pecan though, I can put together an MFRB of worthless and spalted pecan for the same $25 price shipped.

Edgar

Top Bottom