Trade Looking for Zen kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Thanks Michael, it has been awhile. I pretty much didn't turn any pens for several years after my brain surgery except when I helped Don Ward at the hands on booth at SWAT teaching people how to turn. It is great to be back, just trying to replace my finishing supplies and some kits that I like to use. I will probably only turn 2-3 kits unless, I get a special request.

Thanks for the "Welcome back". It means a lot.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
I did not realize you had had surgery, much less brain surgery. I hope your recovery is progressing well.

magpens

Welcome back, Dan !! . Hope all goes well for you.

I buy my Zen kits from ExoticBlanks whenever I need them. . Sorry - have none to trade.

I'm fully recovered from the brain surgery. I was in the hospital for a week, then I went to inpatient rehab for a week and then 8 weeks of outpatient rehab, from 8-4 everyday M-F. While I was in Rehab my father-in-law decided to come organize my shop and I still can't find some of my stuff and that was in late 2017.

I was blessed in my recovery etc, because a lot of people that have brain surgery or tumors removed have to have multiple surgeries and I only had to have one. I'm glad to be back and getting plugged in. This place really is a refuge filled with great people.

Last edited:

its_virgil

It was good to have Dan back in my booth at SWAT this year. He was a great help and it gave me a chance to leave from time to time to just get away and walk around and visit. So, thanks Dan and welcome back to both here on IAP and our booth at SWAT. I may have a zen or two. I will look tomorrow.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Thanks Michael, it has been awhile. I pretty much didn't turn any pens for several years after my brain surgery except when I helped Don Ward at the hands on booth at SWAT teaching people how to turn. It is great to be back, just trying to replace my finishing supplies and some kits that I like to use. I will probably only turn 2-3 kits unless, I get a special request.

Thanks for the "Welcome back". It means a lot.

Top Bottom