looking for water pipe

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OLLIEwinz

i was recently given some blue water pipe by bill bettag, and i can't find anywhere to get it from. he mentioned that it came in other colors it would be great if you guys could help me out in finding some.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BSea

Welcome to the site.

You may want to focus your search on colored plastic PVC pipe and not water pipe.

Not sure if you can find what you want on ebay. Good luck

colored pvc pipe | eBay
I think he is talking about the PVC used in large diameter pipes. It's about 3/4" thick.

OLLIEwinz, I have some blue & green. I could spare about 4 of each if that will help you. They're about 5" long.

The Penguin

PVC pipe comes in the following colors that I know of: white, blue, green, purple, yellow

all colors may not be appropriate thickness for turning.

OLLIEwinz

if anyone else knows where i can get other colors that would be great.im also looking for some cheap fancy slimline kits in gold, chrome or gunmetal if anyone could help with that either.
-oliver

The Penguin

I believe that the term is storm drain or sewer pipe and not water pipe. If it is over 3/4" thick walls it will be sewer pipe.
it's just pipe

the color of the pipe depends on what is carried by the pipe...the thickness is determined by the overall ID of the pipe.

white - typically drain, waste, vent or for pressure pipe within property, I don't see it used much for public works
blue - potable water
green - sewer
purple - recycled water (typically from wastewater plants carried to where it is used for irrigation of landscaping)
yellow - specific brand of pipe, used as needed for any of the above

beck3906

Check your local plumbing shops as many carry the pipe. They often have busted pipe sections you could probably buy very cheap..

You'll need to cut it to shorter lengths so carry a saw when you go. :)

Ben Holt

i was recently given some blue water pipe by bill bettag, and i can't find anywhere to get it from. he mentioned that it came in other colors it would be great if you guys could help me out in finding some.

Do u have a pic of ur PVC project. Are u using the pvc for the pen body or as a pen holder? Thx

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
I have a large quantity of pink sewer pipe. It's about 1-1/2" thick. Happy to gift you some. Send me a PM if you want it.

That's for underground,big pipe.I have a baby-blue cutoff 1inch plus wall. It's about 40 lbs. It's about 13 inches di. & about12 or 14 inches long. pm me if intrested.

Top Bottom