Looking for a Tuscany 1 Silver pen kit

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rolandranch

I'm looking to buy or trade for one of Roy's "Tuscany 1" silver pen kits (sold by Classic Nib). If you have one you're willing to sell or trade, I'm interested. Please PM me with any info. Thank you!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Curly

I'm going to keep mine but suggest you look through Mike's site and see if there is a close match to the Tuscany Roy had made or has parts that can be mixed and matched. I'm pretty sure Mike made them for Roy and he might still have the moulds the make more if Roy agrees.
Silver Pen Parts

Rolandranch

Thanks for the info. I'm hoping to find one of the limited edition kits before I do that. Thanks.

Last edited:
The Tuscany 1 was a limited edition kit made by Mike for Classic Nib while Roy owned Classic. The Kit is now SOLD OUT. By agreement between Mike and Roy no more will be produced (thus devaluing the fact it was limited edition). I would suggest as others have you contact Mike or visit his website to see if you can come up with a close alternative.

Rolandranch

The Tuscany 1 was a limited edition kit made by Mike for Classic Nib while Roy owned Classic. The Kit is now SOLD OUT. By agreement between Mike and Roy no more will be produced (thus devaluing the fact it was limited edition). I would suggest as others have you contact Mike or visit his website to see if you can come up with a close alternative.
Thank you for the clarification. I was not sure if Mike was the one that made them or not. I am aware that it is a limited edition and will no longer be available. That is why I put this post out there. Thanks.

Last edited:

Curly

Hey Niels :bananen_smilies022: if a young man like Seth, that can't even vote yet, :wink: wants a special pen like the Tuscany 1 why not have Mike make another run with changes enough to be called a Tuscany 2 or another region of Italy? I'm sure they will sell and people that click on your silver pen components section will have something to buy.

Rolandranch

Hey Niels :bananen_smilies022: if a young man like Seth, that can't even vote yet, :wink: wants a special pen like the Tuscany 1 why not have Mike make another run with changes enough to be called a Tuscany 2 or another region of Italy? I'm sure they will sell and people that click on your silver pen components section will have something to buy.
Now that's an idea. I'd buy a couple kits... especially since I can't even vote yet... :confused: :wink:

Last edited:
We are going to be working with Mike on the next limited edition kit. Our goal is to have something very unique. Please be patient while we work out all the details - Thank You!

Top Bottom