Local Service Partner in US, Europe, Australia

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Hi
I am sreenath Vishnu, based in India. I am wanted to have tie-ups with Local Pen turners in US, Europe, Australia as Service Partners. So that my customers can approach them for service/repair of the writing instruments sold by my company.

Please find the photos of my products attached

Sreenath Vishnu
sreenathvishnu1982@gmail.com

Attachments

• IMG_2344.jpg
    IMG_2344.jpg
    243.3 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_2341.jpg
    IMG_2341.jpg
    221.4 KB · Views: 219
  • IMG_2317.jpg
    IMG_2317.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_2233.jpg
    IMG_2233.jpg
    277.8 KB · Views: 204
  • IMG_2224.jpg
    IMG_2224.jpg
    455.1 KB · Views: 178
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

thewishman

Sreenath, are you wanting to outsource your repairs to save your customers from having to send pens back to you? Would there be repair charges paid to those that do the repairs?

Marcros

how much are these pens? if a customer has one for 6 months and it needs repairing (other than a refill) are they really likely to contact you?

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
It might be helpful for you to give a link to your pen-selling pages. I would assume these show better pics of the pens and pricing, so potential partners might have a better idea of your current "presence" in their local markets.

FWIW,
Ed

It might be helpful for you to give a link to your pen-selling pages. I would assume these show better pics of the pens and pricing, so potential partners might have a better idea of your current "presence" in their local markets.

FWIW,
Ed

Thanks for the comment. I am revamping the selling site now. It will be ready by end of November. I am planning to include the name of service partners in my site

edicehouse

For me, I just don't see a benefit to do it. So there will be shipping (more than likely) to get the pen and send it out, then the replacement parts, time, labor, etc.

Top Bottom