kits and blanks for pens for troops

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
These are Woodcraft 77D54 Slim Style Chrome Pen kits/blanks that I bought from Woodcraft for $1.37 each including shipping and you can buy them there in lots of 30 for the same price. This offer is for people who don't want 30 kits.

They are not exactly like typical slimlines in that they have a different transmission and the bottom tube is longer than typical and the top tube is shorter than typical -- additionally the center band is narrower than typical. The overall assembled pen is the typical length of a slimline. The blanks are nothing special.

You get 5 kits and blanks shipped to you USPS 1st Class for my price $6.85 plus $2.76 Postage for a total of $9.61. I will eat the cost of paypal and the mailers so I don't make any profit on the transactions. I have 12 packages and the limit is one per buyer.

USA only no international.

Send me a PM to Claim, first 12 PMs get them. I'll tell you where to send the money via paypal ask first if you don't want to use PayPal (you can make credit cards through PayPal without a PayPal account....no invoices on these.

Edit in: Woodcraft now have these back at their regular price of about $3.90 per kit/blank ($117 for 30). We will still hold out price...but not forever.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I still have some packages left....I'll tell you what make the Cost to you $8.00 I'll pick up half the postage. That makes the cost to you $1.60 per kit with a blank. I want to see lots of activity for the troops....

Last edited:

keithlong

Hey Smitty,
Thanks for all your support for the troops. I make a lot of troop pens for a local organization on the redstone arsenal. We meet once a month, and turn away. There is always a great turn out. So thanks again.

GaryMGg

Smitty,
Thanks for the support you've provided through the years!
You're one of the folks who has helped make ServicePens a success.
I'm grateful.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I have about 20 or so pens to send to you that were too late for 2014 but will be in plenty of time for next year. I am a Korean Era Vet and I do appreciate what our troops go through. I don't always support what they are called on to do, but I always support them for answering the call.

Top Bottom