Kits, blanks, bushings, portable photo tent and assorted parts

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rollerbob

Been a lotta years collecting dust in my shop. Over 100 assorted blanks, approximately 130 pen kits, mostly new bushings with some used and a portable photo booth. Pen kits consist of slims, Jr Gents, Zens, Cigars, a couple of Emperors, a few knife key rings and goodness knows what else. Blanks consists of Amboyia, rosewood, yew, bog oak and assorted others. I'm going to auction this stuff off with a very, very low start bid of $500. You do the math, couple thousand dollars worth of goodies. Trust me you won't be disappointed. The auction will end at 7:00 central time Webnesday, January 27, 2016.

For some reason, I can only upload one picture at a time. If I'm allowed I'll post picture on 4 different post. PM me if I can answer any questions. Thanks for looking and thanks to the many friends I have made through the IAP!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    203.2 KB · Views: 188
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Bob

Good to see you!

It has been a while since you've been here so I know you may have missed seeing the rules for this forum. Sorry, but we don't allow auctions and we have not for several years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom