Jr Gent 2 Centerband

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Somehow I came by a Jr Gent 2 kit in Black Ti. The problem is it is missing the centerband (postable). If anyone has one they can let go I'll buy it...or conversely if anyone can use the kit (along with Jon David Jones steampunk blanks for it, I'll be willing to sell it.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Joey-Nieves

Smitty:
I have a center band but it's gold. The problem is that the Jr Gent are confusing because every vendor has a different name for them. the one I have is the one that has the plastic threads on the post. If works for you it's yours!

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Smitty:
I have a center band but it's gold. The problem is that the Jr Gent are confusing because every vendor has a different name for them. the one I have is the one that has the plastic threads on the post. If works for you it's yours!
Gold won't help. I think Statesman and Jr Gent 2 are the names.

Dan Masshardt

A centerband doesn't really have to do wth being postable as it works with either.

You need the centerband not the postable finial right? I have lots of finials. I'll take a look for a centerband and see what i might have.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
A centerband doesn't really have to do wth being postable as it works with either.

You need the centerband not the postable finial right? I have lots of finials. I'll take a look for a centerband and see what i might have.
Postable have a threaded plastic insert in the center band that doesn't have to be there if it is not postable.

Dan Masshardt

Postable have a threaded plastic insert in the center band that doesn't have to be there if it is not postable.

The inside threads have to be there just the same for either style as that's how the cap screws into the pen!

I'm still not sure exactly what piece you want. Here's what I've got.

1 and 2 are the centerband and insert from a dayacom jr gent 2. 3 and 4 are the newer csusa parts. 5 is the postable finial for the csusa model. I don't have a finial for the dayacom.

Attachments

• image-1191752696.jpg
    image-1191752696.jpg
    340.7 KB · Views: 148

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam

The inside threads have to be there just the same for either style as that's how the cap screws into the pen!

I'm still not sure exactly what piece you want. Here's what I've got.

1 and 2 are the centerband and insert from a dayacom jr gent 2. 3 and 4 are the newer csusa parts. 5 is the postable finial for the csusa model. I don't have a finial for the dayacom.
To tell the truth I'm not sure whether I need 1 and 2 or 3 and 4...I do know I don't need 5

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
The bag is marked dayacom I would guess it was bought around a year or two ago.

Pm me your address and Ill get it off to you this week.

Or if you'd rather not make the pen, let me know how much you want for yours.
This comes with a set of Jon David Jones Steampunk blanks ( I think Jon David sold these for around $20 or more) and the kit is upgraded to a Schmidt 5888 rollerball refill and other than the Center Band is complete including the tubes. I would put the retail value at close to $50. I'll sell it to you for $25 which would include priority mail SFRB shipping.

Dan Masshardt

This comes with a set of Jon David Jones Steampunk blanks ( I think Jon David sold these for around $20 or more) and the kit is upgraded to a Schmidt 5888 rollerball refill and other than the Center Band is complete including the tubes. I would put the retail value at close to $50. I'll sell it to you for $25 which would include priority mail SFRB shipping.
I'll send you a pm. Thanks.

Top Bottom