Jr Aaron parts and Ultra cigar parts

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DigBaddy72

So...I am looking for a couple of distinct parts. The first part I am looking for is the end clip insert for a Jr Aaron pen kit. I had assembled mine incorrectly and in my attempt to punch out the clip insert, it got stuck on the end of the punch. I wrapped my wrench in multiple layers of cloth, (not enough it turns out) and removed the end from the punch, only to find that I had gouged the metal pretty bad. The part I am looking for is pictured below. I'd hate to have to buy a whole new kit just for this part and was wondering if anyone had one for trade or for sale? PM me with any options. Thanks!

The second part I am looking for is for the Ultra cigar pen. It is the twist holder. The kit I got didn't have one in it. I am willing to buy or trade for these pieces. The second pic is the piece I need.

Thanks for any and all help.

Attachments

• jraaron.jpg
    jraaron.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 183
  • cigar_piece.jpg
    cigar_piece.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 195
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

KenV

Almost positive I have the top end for an Aaron that I can grab. (Black Ti Rhodium & have the finial for lower barrel in the bag also)

What plating are you looking for for the cigar coupler. I usually have some for making shell casing pens in magnum calibers. Probably have gold but have not looked yet.

Wood-n-whimsies has cigar parts in several platings.

Last edited:

DigBaddy72

Thanks Ken. I did find the Wood-n-whimsies site and they have the cigar parts that I need. I would be happy to trade or pay for the aaron parts. Just name your price or I could send some acrylic blanks your way? I'll let you make the call. I will pay you for shipping as well.

Thanks again!

Sprung

I'm out of town until next week, but if you end up still needing the Cigar part then, let me know. I've got a whole bunch of various Cigar parts and I'm sure I have a few of those.

Top Bottom