Jet Jointer - Northern Cincinnati Area - Great Deal

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jim15

Hello Everyone,
I have a 6" Woodworking Jointer long-bed, floor model. It's on a rolling base. The model # is JJ-6CSDX. It is about 3 years old. I have only used it for about 1/2 an hour, it's nearly brand new. It was setup in my basement by a Woodcraft employee. This is for pick-up only due to the size. I'm 72 so I won't be a lot of help loading it up but I can help a little. I have decided that I am not going to do any large flat work so I'd like someone who has the need, get it and use it. I am asking 600.00 which is about half price (the last time I looked). If anyone is interested please contact me and I will give you my phone number. Any questions please just ask. I'm pretty firm on the price. I tried to add some pictures but I don't know if they will work. If you would like some pictures please contact me and I will email them to you. I can't add any pictures from my Mac computer.

Thank you,
jim

Last edited:

Jim15

Hello,
There doesn't seem to be any interest in this item so I will leave it up until the week-end for anyone on the fence. Then I will put it on Craig's list at a higher price. Thank you.

Top Bottom