Interest in these blanks?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Akula

They are a hit in some charity auctions. Sharp tools are a must, carbide would be best but HSS works. I'm on a Majestic Red kick right now but can do some other colors if there is a desire. I apply the pieces on the tubes and have some Jr Gent's.

My photo skills are lacking and don't capture the real beauty.

I also have a lot of cigar bands if this is something your interested in.

Let me know what you have to trade, be glad to work with anyone

Attachments

• DSC00189.JPG
    DSC00189.JPG
    119.7 KB · Views: 257
  • DSC00218.JPG
    DSC00218.JPG
    256.3 KB · Views: 282
  • Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 209
  • Picture 014.jpg
    Picture 014.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 170
  • Turquoise 2.JPG
    Turquoise 2.JPG
    194.3 KB · Views: 161
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
They look nice & I'd like to try them sometime, but I've got too much on my plate right now. I live in Alvin, so maybe we can get together for a swap this summer?
Ed

Mike Powell

Im glad to see the Brazoria/galveston/harris county guy communicate.

Akula, seabrook is just north of dickinson and all of that area on 146 right? Its been a while since I have been through there.

Those are some really nice blanks. Im just not able to see what I have available to trade for the next few months.

Marko50

Your pictures look fine to me Bill. Great looking pens. Is the material PR or Alumilite?

Akula

I just about only do charity auctions for my pens. To give an idea of the winning bids.

On these:
The Rhodium went for $600
The fountain pen went for $300 (my lowest but there was a lot of people that stepped up to help with other items)

And this alligator jawbone went for $3700.00

I'm looking for kits/hardware to trade (maybe other items if they are nice). The kits I'm not picky about, just not slimlines (I have a lot and hundreds of brass ammo for deer antler bullet pens). I have a few kids that I let turn so it keeps them out of my good stuff :) I have a lot of different wood, so not really looking for that (I got all I like and the kids seem to drag up all kinds of stuff)

They are not hard to make but they do take time. I still apply each piece by hand. Once I get a few ready, then I cast them later in the week. I encourage anyone to try and make them, just take your time. Just wanted to see if anyone wanted to skip the mess and do some swapping.

Attachments

• jaw.jpg
    jaw.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 94
Top Bottom