Imperial Jade Emperor!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalepenkala

Well I made this pen over the weekend with intentions of posting on my website. Its a full size emp in rhd/bt fountain pen. The Imperial Jade Tru-Stone barrels turned out absolutely gorgeous! I made custom finals for this pen on both cap and pen barrels. Got to start taking pix's of the pen and I'm still trying to figure out how the hell I missed it but there is an extremely small nick on the pocket clip! When I seen this I was P_ _ _ _ _! Anyway enough about that. The nick is in the close pix of the pocket clip of the cap barrel.

I don't normally advertise seconds but this is just a gorgeous pen, so if you can stand a small nick in a pocket clip you could have an exceptional pen. If anyone is interested in a heck of a deal for this pen shoot me an email or post here if you have questions about it. I just wanted to offer it up here to the IAP membership 1st here before I post it elsewhere. A pen like this I sell for $300.00, but I'll tune the nib and make sure the pen writes very smooth for you and ship it out for 200.00 even. I figure if I can't get $200.00 out of this pen I have a new pen for myself. :biggrin:
I don't normally advertise seconds but this is just a gorgeous pen!

If you want to call my number is: 989- 2 eight 4-88 seven 1

Thanks for looking!
Dale

Attachments

• Web_755850.JPG
    Web_755850.JPG
    129.8 KB · Views: 206
  • Web_756850.JPG
    Web_756850.JPG
    108.1 KB · Views: 147
  • Web_758850.JPG
    Web_758850.JPG
    129.7 KB · Views: 176
  • Web_759850.JPG
    Web_759850.JPG
    129.1 KB · Views: 198
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
That looks just like the one I made with Jade! How about I send it to you, you sell it on your site, and give me 1/2? It is too nice a pen to sell around here!

Dalepenkala

That looks just like the one I made with Jade! How about I send it to you, you sell it on your site, and give me 1/2? It is too nice a pen to sell around here!

Hello Mark
Thanks for the compliment! I figure if no one wants it for this I'll just keep it for my collection. That is how my collection grows. Like I said, I always inspect the hardware before I start assembly. I either missed it or just plain didn't do it. I still might spot face the area and do something as a fill in. Depends on how much time I have.

Thanks!

Last edited:

southernclay

Donate to the troops and get it to a general! ; )

Do you think with the group buy you would be able to get them to send you another clip? Seems like it would be possible.

Beautiful pen though, great work as always.

Dalepenkala

Donate to the troops and get it to a general! ; )

Do you think with the group buy you would be able to get them to send you another clip? Seems like it would be possible.

Beautiful pen though, great work as always.

Hello Warren
Probably but I don't really want to disassemble and run the risk of cracking a barrel. I've have disassembled tru-stone before successfully but I just don't want to take the chance.
Scott and a couple have commented about covering it with Jade and that might be doable but I'll put a spot face pocket right in the center to take out the nick and put in an insert. Just don't really want to take the time to do it.

Any way if I don't I have a great pen for my small collection!

Thanks! for the compliments!

ottotroll

Wish I could afford it!
It is a beautiful pen, but with one in college (and one a senior in High School....)
Anyway, GLWS (or just keep it, and use proudly!)
Richard

Top Bottom