IAP Prototype Smocks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
A few years ago when we were looking at options for the smock group buy that Mike Broberg ran last year, we purchased some prototypes. I'm doing some spring cleaning and found these hanging in the closet. These are the same basic smocks that were included in the buy, but without embroidered logos.

All are XXL. They are designed to go over clothing, so if you wear an XXL shirt, these are designed to fit you with some breathing room.

The blue one has a heat transfer printed logo.
blue-1.jpg blue-2.jpg

The tan one has a direct printed logo.
tan-1.jpg tan-2.jpg

The burgundy one does not have a logo.
I'll include one of our embroidered patches you can sew on.
burgundy-1.jpg

These are $30 each, shipped in the CONUS. Shipping to AK, HI, and overseas is no problem if you'll pick up that cost less $5.

Post here and I'll send you PayPal instructions.

THANKS!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

I own the EWT one which was over $50. I know GBs can be a PITN, but I would buy another in my ize, if it supported the IAP. Do you thing we/you will do it? I don't even care if it has an embroiled logo.

elkhorn

Jeff, I'll take the blue one if still available. Please PM paypal and payment info.

Thank you!

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
I own the EWT one which was over $50. I know GBs can be a PITN, but I would buy another in my ize, if it supported the IAP. Do you thing we/you will do it? I don't even care if it has an embroiled logo.

I have not discussed another GB with with Mike Broberg, but if the demand is there (we'll run a poll), perhaps he'd consider it.

TonyL

I have not discussed another GB with with Mike Broberg, but if the demand is there (we'll run a poll), perhaps he'd consider it.

I bought the EWTs one because I had a gift certicate. It wasn't cheap and the zipper gets stuck and is left handed.

If not too much work, I will be interested

Thanks!

TimS124

Dang...that'll teach me not to check for cool new threads before going to dinner...I was all set to call dibs on the burgundy one! Next time! :)

Last edited:

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus

I have travel peppered throughout my summer. If there is a high enough interest I would be willing to do a group buy later in the year. I would also be willing to give the information necessary to someone else to run a group buy if someone wants to take it on..

Last edited:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader

I have travel peppered throughout my summer. If there is a high enough interest I would be willing to do a group buy later in the year. I would also be willing to give the information necessary to someone else to run a group buy if someone wants to take it on..
I might consider this Mike. Depends on the degree of difficulty :biggrin:

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Chuck,

It's not extremely difficult. It requires organization, bookkeeping, banking, packing and shipping. Let me know if you are interested and we will run it past Mannie (Group Buy Manager).

MDWine

Wow... I have one of the originals we got some years back.

I wonder where the heck it is.... gonna have to find it now!
(and after some looking around in the photos, I'm glad to say that the evidence has been destroyed!)

Last edited:
Top Bottom