I need...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

CLOSED I need...

CLOSED... 3 vertex click tubes and two Majestic letter opener tubes. I sure hate to pay $6+ shipping for $3 worth of tubes. So, here my proposal. I will trade a snake blank (sierra, bolt action or 3o cal mag) for those 5 tubes. I will pay first class shipping to you and you pay first class shipping to me. Any takers?
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SteveJ

This is really tempting. I don't have any of the tubes, but would be willing to order them from some retailer to get a snakeskin blank from you for $9. So if there aren't any takers let me know and I will order them to be sent to you. I figure since I've never turned a snakeskin blank it might well be worth it.

Steve

tazhunter0

Are these all 3/8 tubes?

I have some tubing that I can cut to the length that you need. Just let me know.

Chris

its_virgil

Stupid me. After reading Chirs's reply I looked again and realized i had looked at the vertex rollerball by mistake which uses a 10.5mm tube. Yes, the click uses a 3/8 ths tube and I have plenty of those in 10 inch lengths. Thanks Chris. But, I still need the majestic letter opener tubes which are 12.5 mm with a length of 2 3/8 inches.
Don

tazhunter0

Stupid me. After reading Chirs's reply I looked again and realized i had looked at the vertex rollerball by mistake which uses a 10.5mm tube. Yes, the click uses a 3/8 ths tube and I have plenty of those in 10 inch lengths. Thanks Chris. But, I still need the majestic letter opener tubes which are 12.5 mm with a length of 2 3/8 inches.
Don

Glade I could help, LOL. I will double check what tubes I have. Not sure if I have any 12.5mm, but I will check.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Don, I have a 10inch long 12.5mm tube for the CSUSA Jr series. If that will work, PM me your address and I'll get it in Tuesday's mail.

its_virgil

Thanks Monty. I can only assume that it will work. I will take yoju up on your offer. What blank wold you like for me to send to you? Seirra, sierra click, bolt action or magnum bolt action, or a 30 cal magnum twist.
You can cut it in half if you want to mail a smaller pkg. I think first class will be just as fast as priority and a lot cheaper. Thanks again. I will be glad to send you the postage also.
Don Ward
4 Jeannie CT
Wichita Falls, TX 76308

Don, I have a 10inch long 12.5mm tube for the CSUSA Jr series. If that will work, PM me your address and I'll get it in Tuesday's mail.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Don,
Don't want anything for it (right now:biggrin:). I still have enough of the snake skin I got from you a few weeks ago.
If cutting it into two 5 inch pieces is OK, I'll do that, or let me know how long if some other length.
I'll get it in Tuesday's mail via 1st Class.

Top Bottom