Great Palace Vine 22K

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bobleibo

I'm on the hunt for a full sized 22k Great Palace Vine kit, fountain or roller ball, doesn't matter. First place I checked was with our regular IAP vendors and they only have Jr's or Rhodium's. Same with some of the overseas vendors.

If anyone out there has one or even two they want to sell, I'll pay you full price and toss in whatever else will help sweeten the deal.

Thank you in advance~
Bob

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edstreet

Gary Pye has them in stock. Www.garypye.com. He's in oz but ships to the states. I just got an order in today from him actually. He website prices are in oz dollars not US dollars. Any web search engine converts that to usd for you. Shipping time is rather fast to. Well under a week.

bobleibo

@bobleibo - Did you ever find someone selling the Great Palace Vine kit? I'm having the same problem right now. The rhodium/rhodium finish is available at Smitty's Pen Works. Great Palace Vine by Dayacom - RB, but I would prefer the 22k or sterling silver.

After a lot of searching, I found one in Europe. It cost me a lot, but that's what my client wanted. I did buy a couple of the Rhodium ones from Smitty to keep in my inventory though.

Gary Pye does not carry the full sized 22k ones, only the Jr's.

..and for what it's worth, Dayacom does not give a rats rear end about anyone who does not buy from them in bulk - and I hope they read this! I contacted them directly 3 times asking if they could tell me who else sells their FS 22k GPV on a retail level and I'd be happy to buy from the retailer. I told them I had already contacted everyone I knew of and was hoping they could tell me of others that I didn't already know. You'd think Dayacom would be happy to give me that information thus helping their vendors sell more Dayacom products. Nope, not a bit of info. Says a lot about Dayacom~
Helps me understand all the stories I've heard from you vendors who have dealt with Dayacom in the past.
All's well now though....
Cheers
Bob

Top Bottom