Gold Slimline kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Schroedc

Up for sale are some of the Gold Slimline kits I picked up with a large lot of stuff I purchased recently. I ended up with about 400 of them so I'm going to sell off about half of them to make some space (Plus I don't know that I'll be doing 400 slimlines in the near future)

Not sure which manufacturer they were so what you see is what they are. Seems to be decent plating and they have the enameled black stripe down the clip.

30.00 per batch of 25 includes shipping via USPS Flat Rate Package with tracking and insurance. Each Additional batch of 25 to the same address would be 25.00.

These use a 7mm Drill bit and the standard slimline bushings (I don't have any extra bushings to include but they are only a couple bucks from any of the suppliers)

After the first 150 are spoken for, please give me a day or two to pack them up and determine how many more I've got to part with.

Attachments

• Slimline kit.jpg
    Slimline kit.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 196
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Krudwig

I'll take two batches for a total 50 kits if your allowing more than 1 batch, if not I still want one batch of 25. Thanks!

Top Bottom