GIFT: Pen Blanks for Postage

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Skie_M

I think one of the management team could be asked to sticky this one till it's done ... it's an awesome offer and we have a LOT of newcomers who wont see it on the second page!

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
I have a continious supply... I have probably 900 more blanks cut (Yes, I'm bored... not really). No burls - just practice blanks. (and some are nice!).

For postage, they're cheap!

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Mark, you could help stock up the AAW symposium for the youth turning.
Thank you for your time and efforts

Hi Charlie:

Send me any links where I can send blanks... I suspect I can send 500 to anywhere useful! The Cabinet shop is simply throwing away this stuff. If I cut it - it's FREE!

Mark

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Any walnut?

...If you say "Please." :tongue:

ERik831; Brooks2410 & Jimmykoko2:

PM me your addresses.

To others - I cut about 200 more last Saturday - goes very quickly.

So, yes there is a lot left.

I just want to emphasize, these are NOT exibition grade stuff - but all is kiln dried and perfectly fine to refine your skills with.

Some of the last group is Honey Locust, and some Mahagony, and I think cherry.

It's amazing what they throw out - but I understand, they have no use for this. One of the workers takes it home and burns it in his heating system :eek:

Erik831

...If you say "Please." :tongue: ERik831; Brooks2410 & Jimmykoko2: PM me your addresses. To others - I cut about 200 more last Saturday - goes very quickly. So, yes there is a lot left. I just want to emphasize, these are NOT exibition grade stuff - but all is kiln dried and perfectly fine to refine your skills with. Some of the last group is Honey Locust, and some Mahagony, and I think cherry. It's amazing what they throw out - but I understand, they have no use for this. One of the workers takes it home and burns it in his heating system :eek:

Please send me some walnut blanks Mark

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
...If you say "Please." :tongue: ERik831; Brooks2410 & Jimmykoko2: PM me your addresses. To others - I cut about 200 more last Saturday - goes very quickly. So, yes there is a lot left. I just want to emphasize, these are NOT exibition grade stuff - but all is kiln dried and perfectly fine to refine your skills with. Some of the last group is Honey Locust, and some Mahagony, and I think cherry. It's amazing what they throw out - but I understand, they have no use for this. One of the workers takes it home and burns it in his heating system :eek:

Please send me some walnut blanks Mark

PM Sent and received :)!

magier412

Hi Mark...I'd like a couple of boxes the next time that you have them available...hoping to teach my niece to turn here soon, and those sound perfect for the task! Might it be possible to just pay for a medium box instead of two small?

Thanks so much!

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Kay, Tom and Keith - PM's sent

I may need to get back to the shop to see what they have for me!

Have sent out 30 boxes so far (21 SFRB; 9 MFRB) about 1700 blanks :eek:

magpens

Thank you. However, I don't remember the "kids"...other than he was 12.

Maybe the gal who teaches the sight-impaired to turn wants them.....same offer.

Tony ... the "kid" is RolandRanch, I believe, and the lady is sbwertz

Top Bottom