Free pen blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MikeinSC

Before you get too excited, there are stipulations. This is open to the first 5 newbies to respond. You must be a new pen turner. For the purposes of this giveaway, that means registered here within the past 6 months which should be July 2015 by my math.

What you will receive is a pack of 5 acrylic pen blanks from the Woodshed Pen Co, which is me.

What you need to do is first post here to reserve your pack. Then, send me a PM with your full name and address.

The cost is nothing.

Mike

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

LancsLad

Free Blanks for New members

Hi Mike Just joined in December 2015. Same here just breaking into using Acrylic now and again.

So would like to reserve some.

Thanks for taking the time to do this.

Last edited:

duxbutt

Newb of Newbs

Hi Mike, Newer than new here. Just got the shop set up for my 14 year old son and I. haven't turned a pen yet, we have turned a few key chains. 4 to be exact. thank you for the chance. Dan

MikeinSC

Thank you everyone for sending your address.

There is still one more to be claimed.

SteveAxelrod

Hi Mike!
Great offer to us newbies. I began turning pens in November and have turned both wood and acryllic blanks not to mention pine cones and corn cobs. I'll be posting some photos soon. Thanks!

MikeinSC

Blanks are getting shipped out.

Attachments

• _IMG_000000_000000.jpg
    _IMG_000000_000000.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 153

WillinSEMN

Thanks

Mike:

Just got back from a business trip and found the blanks waiting for me when I arrived. Very nice colors. Thanks very much. Hopefully I can use them to do something creative for the Bash.

Cheers,
Will

Top Bottom