Free ...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Crickett

to a good home. I do not want to ship these so pick up only, I live in Aldergrove BC.

I have 3 used acrylic display cases I'm giving away:
21 deep X 23 across X 12 high
21 deep X 34 across X 12 high
21 deep X 48 across X 12 high

They have sliding locking doors. I will include the black and white display blocks and the white bottom. There is a little crazing in the corners and some minor scratches on the top the last time I looked at them (3 years ago). When I had these made they cost somewhere around $1000. The cases fit comfortably in a 10 foot booth. There are also a number of acrylic pen holders. If you are wanting the overhead lighting those will cost you ... :wink:

These will also work well for someone selling jewellery. I'm not giving up pen turning, I just don't have time to sell at shows. The tables are not included.

Attachments

• PC070001 copy.JPG
    PC070001 copy.JPG
    102.8 KB · Views: 216
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Quality Pen

Well, if no other turners grab it I actually have family nearby in surrey and they were possibly taking a roadtrip to visit soon... ;)

I will keep an eye on this nice offer!

OKLAHOMAN

Guy's and Gal's if I was still doing shows I would drive all the way up there to get these. Using the displays Pete made for Marla will get you into some of the finest art shows in the country when you apply with photos of your booth. They will increase your sales at least 25% if not more. Perception is 50% of selling and these give the perception of not only high end but professionalism. Any one on the west cost doing art shows need to get in your Van and take a trip up to Canada.

darrin1200

I'm working on it. I have put the word out to some friends in the west to see if anyone is coming east in the next few months. I'll keep you posted.

Top Bottom